Sometimes we have to stop and ask the right questions if we want to see the necessary change in our lives. Without asking any tough questions, can we really expect to see transformation in our lives and communities?
These are some questions that have challenged me recently?
- When was the last time I took a major leap of faith?
- Who would Jesus vote for?
- What would a truly “Christian” nation look like?
- When was the last time I did a favor for a neighbor?
- Should Christians worry about the economy?
- How can I share my political beliefs while respecting the opinions of those I disagree with?
- When was the last time I sat in silence for 10 minutes?
- How many people in my cell phone are non-Christians?
- How is my life serving the Kingdom of God?
- Why do grades matter so much to me?
- Why is Sunday morning the most racially segregated time of the week in America?
- When will churches stop inviting people to come in and start going out?
- Does Christian marketing make baby Jesus cry?